Saturday, October 30, 2010

The End

Things weren't like this before.
We used to get along so well.
I don't know why, but since you returned,
All you seem to give me is hell.

I haven't been entirely innocent though.
At times I sure have hurt you badly.
But that's because, dear girl,
You started using me inadvertently.

When I was around you acted like no one's around.
Yet, you called me your good friend.
It seems to me more and more now,
Your words are empty and that's your intent.

A point of no return, is where we are now.
Our friendship has fallen apart and how.
It's now only a matter of few days.
Then we each go our separate ways.

So Long, Farewell, oh cheerful one.
I know that this is surely the end.
Everything happens for a reason.
Then why is it that we were ever friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment